Delivery & Returns
Welcome to the Patrick delivery and returns policy. Here, you will find all the information you need about our shipping fees, Free UK Standard Delivery and how to process a return quickly and easily if you’re not satisfied with a product.
Christmas Delivery Dates
Please note that delivery on orders placed between December 27th and January 2nd may take slightly longer than our quoted times due to courier service delays.
The last order date for delivery by Christmas using our standard and free delivery options is December 19th at 12pm.
For our express delivery options, the last order date for delivery by Christmas is December 22nd at 9am.
Outside Mainland UK & Europe Orders
The last order date for Christmas delivery using our outside mainland UK and international delivery options is December 12th at 12pm.
Orders placed after these dates are not guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.
For more information and breakdown on delivery charges, please see below. We can deliver your order to your billing address or an alternative address. Orders over £75 qualify for FREE UK standard delivery.
£4.95 (FREE over £75)
Next Working Day Delivery
UK Offshore Islands (Channel Islands & Northern Ireland)
Republic of Ireland
All orders placed before 12pm (GMT) Monday to Thursday will be dispatched the same working day. Orders placed on Friday after 12pm (GMT) and over weekends and bank holidays will not be dispatched until the next working day.
Availability of item(s) could affect the time of your dispatch and delivery.
We endeavour to send you an order confirmation email as soon as your order has been dispatched. If there is a delay with your order, we will contact you within the first 24 hours after you have placed your order.
The shipping fee is dependent on where you live and how fast you want to receive your order.
Unfortunately, you are unable to collect your order from our distribution centre.
For UK standard delivery, orders placed before 12pm (GMT) Monday to Friday will be delivered within 2-4 working days by courier.
We also offer Saturday and Sunday delivery options. For orders placed before 12pm (GMT) Monday to Friday, your order will be delivered on your chosen day by courier. Orders placed after the cut off time of 12pm on Friday or over the weekend will be delivered the following weekend.
If your order is being delivered by DPD, the delivery time will be specified by DPD Text & Email service. DPD will endeavour to send you a Text or Email confirming a 1 hour delivery slot. You can arrange a redelivery to your home or an alternative address if needed. You may also request DPD to leave the parcel in a safe place, but you are responsible for the parcel if it goes missing or is stolen from your chosen safe place.
Upon delivery, a signature will be required. If the delivery attempt is unsuccessful, the courier will leave a card containing order information such as the order number, the time and date they called and the address of the nearest depot.
If no contact is made, DPD will attempt to re-deliver your order the next working day. Alternatively DPD will attempt to deliver your parcel to a neighbour unless you contact us and inform us not to do so. If no attempt to redeliver is successful, it will be returned to us.
If your order is sent back to us, Customer Service will be in touch to arrange a re-delivery, however this may incur a further delivery fee. If we are unable to contact you, a refund will be processed to your original payment method within 5 days.
Republic of Ireland
Delivery service to Republic of Ireland takes 2-6 working days.
Standard Delivery costs £20 for orders of any size. We can only estimate the time your order will take for you to receive it and cannot give you exact time.
Deliveries will be made by DPD, DHL or Royal Mail, these can be tracked and traced once the parcel arrives in the destination country. Please note, we may use other couriers to maintain the best delivery service possible.
Please be aware that some delays can be caused by customs in the destination countries. This is beyond our control, and we cannot provide any updates as to why or how long your delivery will take from this point.
We offer an extended Christmas returns period for Patrick orders. Orders placed between November 23rd and December 22nd can be returned up to 30 days from the day you receive your order.
We hope you’ll be happy with your Patrick purchases, but in the event you want to return or exchange an item, the following information applies:
- Under the UK’s Distance Selling Regulations, you have 7 working days from the day after your purchase to cancel your order. In this case, we will provide a full refund within 30 days from the date in which you cancel.
- If asking for a refund or exchange, we ask that returned items are reach us within 14 days from the day you receive your order.
- We acknowledge your right to examine items you have purchased, but we reserve the right to refuse an exchange and to act against you if we believe you have not taken appropriate care with the returned goods.
- To make sure any items returned are accepted, please ensure you follow the instructions below:
- Do not wear fragrance or any other products which may leave a scent on the garments.
- Ensure footwear is not worn and that the box is undamaged.
- Please wear underwear when trying on any underwear or swimwear you have bought from us.
- This returns policy applies to all Patrick online customers in all territories we can ship to.
If you wish to return your Patrick Product(s) please visit our returns portal, input your order details and follow the instructions.
Customers are responsible for postage costs for the return or exchange of a product unless faulty.
Returned items should reach us within 14 working days from the day you received your order.
Please ensure all items returned are in the same condition as received, in original undamaged packaging and have not been worn outside or otherwise used. We regret that we will be unable to accept non-faulty returns if they are not in a re-saleable condition.
After your returned items have been accepted by our quality team, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price.
How To Exchange/Return Items
- Package your item(s) in the original packaging or a suitable alternative
- Visit our returns portal, input your order details and follow the instructions
- Please ensure you state whether you would like a replacement or refund
- Enclose your order details or RMA number with the item(s) you are returning so that we can process your return
- Attach an address label to your parcel and drop off with your chosen courier
- We process returns and issue any refunds within 14 calendar days of receiving your return.
Please note when posting your item(s) back to us, it is strongly recommended you obtain proof of postage with tracking details.
Please ensure that items are well packaged.
If you need to return a faulty item, please submit your return request on our returns portal and our customer services team will provide a pre-paid returns label. In order to resolve this as quickly as possible please include pictures of the product fault.
Your statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.